The hotel is conveniently positioned in the city's center, near to a number of points of interest.
It is a combination of the trade center concept and the biggest mall concept in the city of Palembang. This mall is located on Jalan R. Soekamto No.8A and was built in a commercial area with an area of 21 hectares which was built in 2004. The Mall building was built covering an area of 55,000 M2 with a parking area of 20,000 M2 which of course can accommodate approximately 15,500 vehicles.
The Sekanak Lambidaro River tourist attraction has a length of more than 2 kilometers. It stretches from Brigjen Efendi street around Palembang Indah Mall to the mouth of the Musi River near the Palembang mayor's office. Tourists can walk down the river, enjoy a variety of traditional snacks along the pedestrian paths, or relax in the open spaces around the river. At night, this tourist attraction is even more beautiful because of the glow from the colorful lights installed along the river.
Before Kuto Besak, the center of the Sultanate of Palembang was located at Kraton Kuto Gawang, located at what is now the headquarters of the Pupuk Sriwidjaja, a state-owned fertilizer company. In 1651, the kraton was attacked by the Dutch East India Company who wanted to monopolize the trade in Palembang. The attack devastated the fortified palace of Kuto Gawang and as a result, the royal palace was transferred to a new place at Kraton Beringin Janggut (now the site is located at Pasar 16 Ilir). During the reign of Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin I (1724-1758), the kraton was moved again to Kraton Kuto Lama.
The bridge was planned during the era of Indonesia's first president, Sukarno, who wanted a bridge that could open and be a match for London's Tower Bridge. The funds for the construction came from Japanese war reparations, with Fuji Heavy Industries being given responsibility for design and construction. However, at the time, Japan had no bridges of this type, and Fuji Heavy Industries had no bridge-building experience. The official opening was carried out by Governor of South Sumatra, Abujazid Bustomi, on 10 November 1965.At first, the bridge was known as the Bung Karno Bridge, after the president, but following his fall, it was renamed the Ampera Bridge.
Punti Kayu Tourism Forest, city forest located about six miles (9.7 kilometres) from the city centre with an area of 50 hectares (120 acres) and since 1998 designated as protected forests. In this forest there is a family recreation area and a local shelter a group of monkeys: long-tail macaque (Macaca fascicularis) and monkey (Macaca nemistriana) under the Sumatran Pine wood (Pinus mercussi).